The Legacy Strategy Summit 2023 brings together a talented and diverse community of experienced legacy fundraising professionals and their colleagues from UK and International charities, alongside industry experts.
With content specifically researched to provide learning, debate, and insight for all delegates, regardless of charity size or legacy income total, the virtual summit day provides attendees with valuable, first-hand insight into the latest trends in legacy giving and the latest news on legacy fundraising.
This year’s themes focused on Putting your donor journey at the centre of your legacy strategy with key topics to help you to drive forward your approach.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR 2024
- Why legacy teams should be wary of copy-cat campaigns
- Harnessing new website engagement techniques & digital stewardship to Improve results and increase interactions
- Effectively utilising the connection between donor identity and legacy giving and becoming more than just a campaign
- Is there a perfect time to invest in a bold new legacy Campaign?
- Can AI technology produce effective & compassionate messaging? And so much more!
Who should attend?
- Relevant to all levels of charity and legacy professionals: With sessions for all levels of the team and all sizes of charity – from those new to legacy fundraising, experienced legacy team members looking for inspiration and insight, and senior leaders and board members wanting more insight into the income and donor engagement opportunities that can be created from legacy fundraising, the summit is designed to appeal to all charities across the legacy sector.
- International Legacy Fundraising: Our digital format will once again enable charities and speakers from charities outside the UK to view and participate in the summit – and we welcome their contribution to the day
Legacy fundraising professionals, as well as those who oversee charity income and strategy including:
- Heads of Legacy Giving
- Legacy Managers
- Legacy Fundraisers
- Heads of Marketing
- Heads of Fundraising
- Philanthropy Managers
- Finance Directors
- Development Directors
- Alumni Giving Managers/ Individual Giving /Major Gifts/ In-Memoriam Professionals
Your ticket includes: