Terms and Conditions
Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd (WPI) - Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability; in the event of the booking not being accepted by WPI the total amount will be refunded.
- Payment must be received in full prior to the course or attendance may not be permitted.
- Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date; failure to pay in accordance with this clause shall entitle WPI without prejudice to any other rights to charge interest at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate together with compensation for debt recovery cost pursuant to the provisions of The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002. Please contact Customer Services with any issues regarding clauses 3 or 4 which may delay payment.
- All speakers are correct at the time of printing but are subject to variation without notice.
- If the delegate cancels after the booking has been accepted, the delegate will be liable to the following cancellation charges:
- Cancellations notified over 45 days prior to the event will not incur a cancellation fee.
- In the event of a cancellation being between 45 and 30 days prior to the event, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the event, the full delegate rate must be paid and no refunds will be available. Alternatively, a substitute may attend in place of the original delegate provided they are from the same organisation.
- All bookings submitted by e-mail, fax, post, web or over the telephone are subject to these booking conditions.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- WPI will not be held liable for circumstances beyond their control which lead to the cancellation or variation of the programme.
- WPI reserves the right to reject any booking at any time prior to the event, without explanation.
- Bookings are subject to 20% standard UK VAT charges where appropriate.
- Any prices quoted in euros are the correct conversion rate at the time of print.
- Early bird offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other WPI promotion or offer.
- All bookings received less than 14 days before the date of the event must be paid for by credit card.
- WPI reserves the right to reject delegate bookings from vendors and solution providers.
WPI Ltd, part of Wilmington plc, Registered in England no: 03368442 GB. Registered Office: 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 8QS. Tel: 020 7490 0049. VAT Number: GB 899 3725 51
- Your details will be added to the WPI database in order to process your booking and inform you of related events, publications and services from WPI and Smee & Ford Ltd (S&F). If you do not wish to receive these please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- This clause sets out the responsibilities of WPI, and the Customer in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection law (Data Protection Law). Any terms or words defined in Data Protection Law and used in this clause relating to personal data shall have the meaning set out in Data Protection Law. Where WPI processes any personal data in relation to services or products covered by these Terms and Conditions, it does so as a data controller on its own behalf (including in order to comply with its obligations and exercise its rights under this agreement) and shall comply with Data Protection Law in respect of such processing. Where the Customer provides any personal data in relation to this agreement, it warrants that it does so in compliance with Data Protection Law and that WPI may, under Data Protection Law, process such data as required or anticipated by this agreement, and the Customer shall be responsible for any costs, losses or expenses WPI incurs or suffers as a result of breach of such warranty.
- By ordering a delegate place at an WPI event, you authorise WPI to share your information with sponsors and other carefully selected commercial partners involved in the event, in order for them to operate the event, send direct marketing to attendees, and as otherwise required by them. These organisations are acting as data controllers in their own right, and you should refer to their own privacy policies if you have any questions or concerns over their use of such information. WPI is not responsible for and shall not be liable in any way in respect of, such third parties’ use of personal data. Please e-mail email@example.com if you do not wish to receive information from our commercial partners.